Friday, December 13, 2013

Until you shout my name and say I am your last love!

                                                                              


                                                   
Let go of those people who left you,  who hurt you in the past.  They are now buried in the past and does not belong to your future anymore.   Let it be.



“Love must be set free,  and when it comes back to you,  only then will you know real love.”



Loving you is my greatest joy.  My joy,  my happiness,  my life.



And the moment when someone special  looks through your eyes but sees your soul instead.  It makes you smile in silence and really feel that life is beautiful.



The moment when you kept silent for long and hoping against hope to hear those three beautiful words from someone special.   If only I can shout to the whole world and utter “ I love you!”.  But you might not listen or appreciate the feelings.



If only I can make you mine forever,  if only.  Then I would be the happiest human being in the world.   If only.

"Yesterday is only a memory and tomorrow is but a dream.
There is only Now - the Eternal Now - which is forever."
  
I am not happy because I am in love.  I am happy because I am  loving you,  my only love.  Love for you is my ultimate dream come true.

Two lonely hearts loving each other beyond time,  space and distance.  Love prevails.

The day you came in my life, I felt you as my best one. I judged you not by your beauty or tone, but because I felt you as my own. Be with me forever!

You know how much love in my heart because you live there.    Never doubt  my love.  Never say I only love you in words.  I do love you,  with every breath I take.  You are my everything.  You are my life.

With bundle of love and hugs with kisses.  You are mine.  I love you so much.  I miss you.

You are in my breath and you are in my every seconds.  Love and kisses.
 
I will never let go of your hands,  even if you said it is complicated.  I will never give up my space in your heart,  even if I am just an option.  I will love you till the end of times,  until you shout my name and say that I am your last love.  I love you with passion.
                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                       Mhargz GV        

No comments:

Post a Comment