Sunday, January 26, 2014

Missing and loving


                                                         




Honestly to say, I burn my entire energy thinking of you,

and it sometimes arouse a doubt,

whether you are in same burning,

it’s a long run, especially in our part

as we are from a distance…

how we will turn the things an unseen fear grows, 

it’s all in God's hand a hidden adventure.
                                                 

If we carefully cares our beloved,

I feel sure that I will not hurt because my senses 

always know the feeling of my beloved.
                                              

In missing and loving there is an agony always

in missing one is felt in distance,

in loving a fear of action which might hurt the beloved

It’s a God gift as He wanted us to meet, 

He paved the ways, we are instrumental.

Meri Jan
                                                  



                                           Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment