Monday, January 27, 2014

My love, my world.

                                                           


“In love,  there are so many obstacles and we will make our ways.” 
 Indeed!
                                                                   

I hate you because I LOVE you more than me,
I LOVE you because I can’t LIVE without you,
I miss you because I`m ADDICTED to your company,
I LIKE you because no one is so SWEET like you,
I want you because you make me FEEL safe,
I NEED you because you are my WORLD!!

                                                            


“You can always find time in your life for those that are important to you, no matter how busy you are. We are never promised another day.”

Meri Jan

                                                                 

                                                    Mhargz GV     

No comments:

Post a Comment