Monday, January 27, 2014

The core of my heart

                                                    



In the core of my heart my love for you knows no limits.

                                                      


I always believe that love comes out of nowhere ... unexpected ... that there is someone out there that can unlock my heart, or someone out there that fits the key to my heart or someone out there that really can touch my heart and penetrate my soul ... that they are meant to meet in a certain level or certain place out of this world .. or should I say, made for each other?
                                                              


Feeling each other's love, touch, caress, longing and yearning.   My heart is there,  your heart is mine and our hearts  are beating as one
                                                           


Sometimes you think saying “goodbye” is so easy for me.  For all you know,  it is the most difficult word to utter because it comes with it the pain of parting and missing you.
                                                                  


I always need you.  I did not spare time, it’s my need darling


Meri Jan
                                                                       

                                                 
                                             Mhargz GV      

No comments:

Post a Comment