Sunday, January 19, 2014

You and you and you are my inspiration!



                                                              


When I close my eyes,  your fancy face came before my eyes.
I put my head slowly on my pillow
I assume myself lying besides you
As I have set beside like a rose in the greenery
I kiss your forehead,  it seems that I have kissed
Lovely younger rose at the bottom.

Janu


“Real love is feeling like being a part of that person’s life almost isn’t enough. It’s more like a feeling that you would live in the same skin with them if you could and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.”

Thanks VKL

“The secret of life is not only to create glorious moments, but take enough time to enjoy them.”

The right heart who see every thing good in his /her surrounding and you are one of the kind my love.

“A relationship works best when both people believe they have got better than they deserve.”
 
“Make today a perfect day for our companionship and enjoy the flow of love passing through your every vein.” 
You made me feel brand new.

Yar

 “You have infused my being through and through, as an intimate friend must always do.  So when I speak, I speak of only you and when silent, I yearn for you.”

Yar

Moments shared with you are my treasures.   I know am special to you as well as you are to me.  You made me smile like no other,  with blushing face all red because of you.  You,  you and you are my inspiration.

I have locked my heart, so no one could open it, while I’m waiting for you.  My feeling is a paradise which can never be without you and you and you.

Yar

“The way you do the little things says a lot about the way you will do the big things.”  Yes,  little things mean a lot.

Yar

“When we carry respect and integrity around our soul, our path in life will be paved with love and good intentions!!”

Yar

“Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”


Cool wind flowing, blowing after you.
Rising for you, your beautiful skin.
Everything comes natural, fantastic fun the chime tingling inside my heart
Rocking, floating, flying.

                                                                          
                                                    Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment