Friday, February 28, 2014

Don't be far away.

                                          


Don't be so far away, you don't know what its absence causes.  Is wanting too much of my heart. He's used to cuddle, caress you.  Used to love  you without any charge or hurt you. So what little he has don't take  Just come done.  Sun warming cold day.  Nothing more.
                                                                  


You are every reason... every hope... every dream... I've ever had, and no matter what happen to us in the future,  everyday, we are together are the greatest day of my life.

I am the knight who rides the stars with divine music along with dancing moon.  The moon of love sings the songs of serenity and kneel down to kiss the virginity of longing earth... feeling in ecstasy.

You are the mist and I am the cloud, I gather you in my heart, to laugh and spread as rain.
The parched earth smiles and  hugs you and hides you , to quench the thirst of roots!

Yar
                                            

                                        Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment