Friday, February 28, 2014

I hold the hand of silence



                                                                          


The moment I hold the hand of silence I became a stranger among my friends. They whisper, they ask for my companion. Yet fools my friends are I've undressed my soul from life thorns  and became that Sufi whirling in the temple of your love.
                                                                      


 ANXIOUS

I borrowed my thoughts from the dream of comet's trail unveiled the beauty of my heart.
Submerged them in the perfume of passion.
Dipped my emotions in the honey of creation.
I am searching you in the formless infinity
I long to be forever with you
I feel your LOVE , do you feel mine?
                                                            


Am flying, I am flying, like a bird 'cross the sky. 
I am flying, passing high clouds, to be with you, to be free.
Can you hear me, can you hear me thro' the dark night, far away.
I am dying, forever trying, to be with you, who can say.

Yar
                                                              


                                                       Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment