Friday, February 7, 2014

From eternity to eternity

                                             


Aesthetic….Yar

Beyond the beautiful fountains of life thoughts intrigue, mind romances subtle whispers,
emotions flow subconsciously, 
adorning a canvas or, blending into verse,
profound, passionate laconic, yet, 
baring one’s soul.
                                                  


Just remain still and hear the whispers I make deep inside your heart.  Just close your eyes and feel the touch of my lips on your lips.
                                            


When the wind played with my hair I knew it was you calling me 

When the light touched my face I knew it was you kissing my lips 

This morning breeze has brought memories of old 

Those sweet moments between you and me I neither turn eastwards nor west

Except that I find you facing me 

Even when my lips are sealed in silence 

My heart has never ceased its speech 

Unto you I turn all the day and by night I cuddle into your thoughts 

With you I heal my broken soul 

With you what food or drink I need 

With you I can close my eyes in peace

With you I hope to wake up again 

In you I found my destiny

In you I discovered how magical love can be 

In you I found my purpose on earth 

And now I pray

In you I wish to remain in this life and the next 

From eternity to eternity

Yar
                                         



                                     Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment