Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I love you with all my heart.



                                                                 


For the rest of my life I'll be with you.   I'll stay by your side honest and true. Till the end of my time...I'll be loving you.
                                   

Being a female is a matter of birth.  Being a woman is a matter of age.  But being a lady... that's a matter of choice.    Will you make  your choice in my favor~~~~
                                                             


I was born to live in the glory of love and in the light of beauty of my darling.
Out of the darkness broke a light and lit my way.
                                                                              


What Is Love?
In math: an equation
In history: a war
In chemistry: a reaction
In art: a heart
In me: you.
                                                                          


Naturally, there are times when every woman likes to be flattered ... to feel she is the most important thing in someone's world. Only a man can paint this picture.
  
Yar                               
                                       Mhargz GV     
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment