Sunday, February 2, 2014

Saying goodbye is never easy.

                                                        

 I always believe that love comes out of nowhere ... unexpected ... that there is someone out there that can unlock my heart, or someone out there that fits the key to my heart or someone out there that really can touch my heart and penetrate my soul ... that they are meant to meet in a certain level or certain place out of this world .. or should I say, made for each other?

                                                                         


 Feeling each other's love, touch, caress, longings and yearnings ... my heart is there, your heart is mine ... heartbeating as one

Sometimes you think saying “goodbye” is so easy for me.  For all you know,  it is the most difficult word to utter because it comes with it the pain of missing you.
                                                      


I always need you.  I did not spare time, it’s my need darling

Yar
                                                                



                                                      Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment