Friday, February 7, 2014

Love song and poem

                                                            



"Of all the world I choose you alone;
Will you allow me to sit in beside you
My heart is as a pen in your hand;
You cause me to be either glad or sad.

Save what you will, what will have I?
Save what you reveal, what do I see?
Out of me you grow a thorn or a rose;
I small roses now, and pull out thorns.

If you keep me as I am, I am;
If you change me, I'm changed.
In the glass where you color me,I'm who?
Why is my love or hate?

You were first, and last you shall be;
Make my last better than my first, do.
When you're hidden, I'm faithless;
When you're visible, I'm faithful.
I'm nothing, except what you've bestowed;"
                                                      


All words are bits of love but not information.  Be connected to strongest link for inspiration as you are my inspiration
                                                                      


 "Do you remember we played footsie?
Touching feet, while parents can’t see Darling!
You were in my eyes all night 
Was eager to see you in the day light 

Happily we went to the fields nearby
Take my riches, that one moment to buy
When I touched your hand, you were shy Love!
For my heart was a sweet lullaby

Our striking love had a very short story
But stuck for years unforgettable memory
Now I thought, we just met and said Hi
A death before you die, saying goodbye 

About first kiss when love to be attested
What a taste, sweetest ever we had tasted!"

Yar
                                                             




                                    Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment