Friday, February 21, 2014

My silent wordless life

                                                


Wistful am I for far away in a moment though prayers catch up with you, 
in times like these when going is tough pray strength and courage resolutely be with you.
I know you’re stoic distress you hide, forever compassion for others you show, 
when lost are you feel empty inside, know deep in your heart I’m always with you.

                                            

             Come! Take my hand and close your eyes.
Come! To a world beyond words.
Come! To an endless bliss beyond the confines of space and time.
Come! Walk for a while with me you will then learn to fly.
Come! I shall immerse you in the sea and you will come out with a pearl.
Come! Enter my heart the divine dance floor is set there.
Come! All the colors of life you will find there.
Come! There is none here within except for you and I.
Come! Tonight I shall recite to your soul, your beauty,  my silent wordless life.

Yar
                                                                   


                                           Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment