Friday, February 21, 2014

You make me feel as if I am the only one

                                                                   


You are a dew drop on the petal of rose which shines its fate in the morning sun.  You are the moon light of midnight which solace the solitude of me only .
                                                                   


Sometimes you make me feel as if I am the only one and other times you are like a stranger.  I don’t know what’s truly in your heart but I really want to be the one who you open your heart to.  I want to be your only one.

I don’t love you because I need you.  I love you because I care for you and I can’t live without you.
                                                                       


When I look into your eyes I want you to know that I see my beautiful little world in them. 

When I hold your hands I simply want to say that I will hold on to you for the rest of my life and never leave you alone.

When I hug you I want to heal your soul with the warmth of my soul. 

When I say I love you I want to cherish you for the rest of my life. 

When I say you are mine forever,  I want you to know that I will be yours till eternity…

I LOVE YOU.
                                                                   


Out of the blue tight HUGS.  Goodnight KISSES.  Cuddling and snuggling together.  Surprise I LOVE YOU texts.  Holding hands while watching a movie.   Laughing at silly JOKES.  Sweet Good Morning messages and the most effective one is LOVE…
I Love you darling.

Feelings are important in our life, as they come from heart. If we respond back, they grow. If we ignore, they die, if we respect they stay forever.

Yar
                                                                       
 

                                                               Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment