Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sing a song of love.

                                           


Hug the warmth and tease the chill.  I pinch the pangs of sad solitude.  I want to tempt the sad brook to sing a song of LOVE!

You’re the drum in my heart beating so strong.  I’m spirit’s sweet echo singing your song
                                                           



From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.

Evening is clouding the day. The ground submits to the sky and suffer what comes, love flows down.
                                                                    
 


This love is a King but his banner is hidden. The Koran speaks the truth but its miracle is concealed. Love has pierced with its arrow the heart of every lover. Blood flows but the wound is invisible.

Leap into the Fires of Love! When you know ecstasy, you cannot live without flames.

Yar
                                                                      




                                         Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment