Monday, February 24, 2014

You in me, love.

                                                        


YOU IN ME

Like the showers of rain in summer, like the fresh sunshine in winter, like the oases in hot desert, you are always within my heart.
                                                                   


To make the flowers of knowledge bloom in me, to cherish my thoughts properly, to vanish the darkness from my mind, you pervade in me every time.
                                                                       

When the clouds of grief surround my heart, when the river of depression flows in my blood, when the ocean of frustration engulfs me, you come to lift me and embrace gently.
                                                      


 In the fragrance of my breaths, in the dream of my eyes, in the rhythmic pulsation of my heart,  you are and will be forever.
                                                                         


My senses are benumbed and cells are drowsy as they are overdrunk with the fragrance of your love like an opium eater.

Yar
                                                                                    




                                                     Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment