Monday, February 24, 2014

The sweet fragrance of your love

                                                                 


See! How we are face to face now,  me and you my beloved!  there are mysteries which conspires our destiny. And it leads us there! where the mirror becomes clear, and the soul reflect through another soul.
                                                                     


Your presence in my heart and mind makes me lively every time and the sweet fragrance of your love flows always in my blood.
                                                                  
   

When I feel bored continuously spending life monotonously, the lines of your smiling face relieve me from monotony and stress.
                                                            


When I become very weary after working hard over the day, it's you who make me sleep quietly and wake me up gently.

Yar
                                                                       



                                               Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment