Monday, March 3, 2014

Fragrance of my love, the great.

                                                                          


Awaken in night, I found you wet in heavy rain and shiver; sitting outside my sit out, acting unaware about my upset calling! Then you joined me with joy as I turned back to the room .  And, who put it here in a sudden? This beautiful kerchief on my floor! The answer is hidden in your naughty smile! And grabbed it in a moment cleverly you run around in a fake hurry! To play on me, again and again. 

At  last, given it back to me you went on walk your wet ways! To search for the new sprout leaves on the ancient tree of jungle heart! That filled bucket in my yard, is still overflowing slowly. Surrounding sweet fragrance of my love,  the great.

Yar
                                                                 

                                                                              Mhargz GV
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment