Sunday, March 23, 2014

Love is a gift to settle in our hearts

                                     
     


To say "I love you" one must know first how to say the "I".

In the emptiness of thoughts,  I'll bury the silence of my thoughts,  it’s your name, what’s the thoughts writes in the loneliness of my nights.  Let me go back to the deepness of your eyes. Where I've seen the ocean of love merging moon-light forming a love beyond the two worlds yet buried in my heart.
                                                               


Love is present when we wish it body and soul.
Love is not a toy that you use today and tomorrow another purchase.
Love is something sublime.
And when you realize you can let the beloved go without realizing,  Love lives ...
Feel ... Love overcomes ... Love is unique.  
Love is more than you strive for.
It’s a gift from God to settle our hearts and make the universe more lovely.

Yar
                                                               



                                      Mhargz GV

No comments:

Post a Comment