Saturday, March 29, 2014

Skies of love



I would fall a thousand times into the deep beauty of your soul because I knew you have taken a piece of my heart and made it your home.  Amor,  I would fly a thousand skies just to rest my soul beside your soul.

You pulled my heart from grave of my life and put me into skies of love, my flight of this is an unknown beauty.

Your boiling love made my vapor spreading the skies, resting on mountains and as carpeted snow on this lap of valley.
Our souls moan
Our hearts weep
Our bodies cry

Our squeezes and embraces pouring life into our entwined breaths. The worlds we live froze the times on earth in our plays of love.

Yar
                                                                    




                                     Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment