Sunday, March 30, 2014

If life is an illusion

                                                         


If life is an illusion I'd conjure it up myself, a little bit of sunshine with a little bit of rain, the earth then joyous in flowers laugh away, a sight so glorious winter keep away.

Flesh bands with flesh heart murmurs to heart
Gathering glimmering of thoughts
The foaming waves giggle, gurgle 

My shadow self is wandering in the dim lit streets of your thoughts.
The clouds descent to share my inner stormy emotions to carry back to the sky
And recite as hymns of love!
The nymphs and angles stuck in awe, they smile and search for my shadows in the illusionary dreams of "love"!


When the showers of your love fall on my burdened heart,
A little stream of quietness flows in me through veins.
Then my mind is freed from stress and heart is filled with extreme happiness.


When the breeze of your love touches the strings of my heart,
A sweet melody is created to make my mind lively and fresh.
Then I feel myself elevated from the life of worry and fret.
In the misty moonlight, your calm face half lit the moving shadows of wandering clouds brought a serene beauty on your marble face. I plunge my gaze into the shell of your thoughts thrilled to see and hear only my name "Yar"graffiti and echo!

Yar
                                                                             




                             Mhargz GV

No comments:

Post a Comment