Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to my mansion, my soul.

                                                                       
   

You know I care for you much.
I love you without reason. 
I love your heart not your body.
                                               


When I see that lovely smile on the petals of your lips
My dreams spread their wings of fantasy and carry my soul
On the ripples of ecstasy to yonder  land.
                                    


Welcome to my mansion, soul, in the island of paradise,
you are the key to open the doors of my dreams.
Walk into the world of untold beauty and peace.
                                           


The heartbeats are crushing going slow down
Our brain is becoming dull and powerless
And senses are drowsy, paralyzed and benumbed.
No words are coming out of our mouth.
Only some meaningless sounds
And groaning reach our auditory organ.

Yar
                                                                               


                                                   Mhargz GV

No comments:

Post a Comment