Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let not the waves separate us.

                                               


The heart beats are crushing,  going slow down. Our brain is becoming dull and powerless and senses are drowsy,  paralyzed and benumbed. No words are coming out of our mouth. Only some meaningless sounds and groaning reach our auditory organ.

Let not the waves separate us, else, each time they returned your name be etched on the sand thrilling my heart but, mind so throb with memories of times foregone.

We can both my muse,  my love,  my star enjoy our passion,  play what you say after makes me want to stay even when later you ask for the blindfold... come make love to my body,  to my heart,  to my soul,  to my mind take hold can you feel it my love? You know I need it so.

Love is when someone hurts you and you don't hurt back,  when someone shouts at you,  you don't shout back,  but when someone needs you,  you always come back!

Yar
                                                                    



                                     Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment