Sunday, April 13, 2014

I threw my heart out to you as a bait



                                                                


We will meet again in the lake you as water,  I as the lotus blossom.  You will carry me, I will drink you.  We will belong to each other in everyone’s sight.  Even the stars will be surprised.  Here are two beings,  transformed back into their dream that chose them.

I have fished you in the lakes of the dream, I threw my heart out to you as a bait.

Need to say your partner,  play with my hair and I get shivers. Pull my hair at just the right time, in just the right way, and I’m yours forever.

This moment is the only time available to you. It's the gateway to all magic treasures. Grab it before it flies away.

She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never to have run away from her.  I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little stratagems. Flowers are so inconsistent!  But I was too young to know how to love her.

Stop, open up, surrender the beloved blind silence over the ecstasy following in your body.  Feel your own body language,  you will feel me there !
Stay there until you see.  You are looking towards light.

Yar
                                                  



                                                 Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment