Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spreading my wings of truth, my love.



                                                    
                        

Shall I stay above the skies spreading my wings of truth,  falling deep into the light of her eyes,  didn't you know my fool heart that only fools can fall in love.

“Turn down the lights, turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head.
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don't patronize, don't patronize me 'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
You can't make your heart feel something it won't
Here in the dark, in these final hours I will lay down my heart and I feel the power
But you won't, no, you won't 'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't.”
                                                    


“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Chase  the emotion around my heart and your heart until it crystallizes,  landing as a butterfly in an open flower beauty within beauty. Direct to the essence that matters to the nuances,  the beats of our heart sensations subtle climax to happiness and further a kiss as honey dew and so strong it ignites the fire of the two of us with flame sensual and deep the eternal flame one that never, never goes out , my love.

I said: O'heart what kind of love is this sculpturing the veins of my heart to beat the beauty of your face. "Jasmine Nights"

My longings trapped in time's dust.  Errant thoughts caught in whirlwind of hazy endless cycle of desires.  My being was lured to wander in the journey long destination.
                                                              



Disappear as a dewdrop and become the ocean, but you will have to pass through the door of love.

Oh, I love you.  Please say you love me too. Please.  please say you love me too till the end of time  My baby,   together, together, forever till the end of time. I love you,  I will be your light shining bright,  shining through your eyes my baby.

Yar
                                                           

                                                    Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment