Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Key to my dreams

                                           


I think it’s the woman who fills a man with all the joy, happiness, laughter, smiles, even in sadness, sorrows.  A man is always half without a woman. It’s only when a woman enters his life he feels the beauty of the world.

No it’s a fact, woman is the powerful kit of a man.  What she delivers in her love to his man, makes him to know the real beauty, a hidden beauty he never imagined. It’s her solo effort even being in pain she delivers beautifully, it's only my love can do,  she justifies her love.

All things are present in the world as I know.  It is the one who makes feel that present is the one who makes a man.  Everything is here in this world scattered, it is the one who rejoins in to make it a strength and you did it for me dear!

 Be smiley,  not teary, I need you smiley as a beautiful rose always. 

 You know I for you care much,  I love you without reason.  I love your heart not your body.

When I see that lovely smile on the petals of your lips.  My dreams spread their wings of fantasy and carry my soul on the ripples of ecstasy to yonder land.

 Welcome to my mansion, soul, in the island of paradise, you are the key to open the doors of my dreams. Walk into the world of untold beauty and peace.

Yar 
                                                              



                               Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment