Sunday, March 30, 2014

Close your eyes and feel my love

                                                     


Sometimes the person that makes you the happiest is the same person that hurts you the most.
                                                             


Close your eyes and you feel directions slowly.
And with a passionate kiss, I'm holding to your caresses.
Seductive look, thirsty mouth of love, smell of pleasure, desire to have you!
I lose myself in your mouth, warming up in your hugs, inspiring me in your desires.
Handing me the fantasies, I feel your warm hands sliding down my body, your panting.
I feel my body shake and I delirious with pleasure!
Wild love! irresistible, passionate, tender and
affectionate with wanting more and  more.  I love you!

Yar
                                                             




                             Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment