Sunday, April 13, 2014

The day you left, I was sad.

                                               


“Don't forget the moments we had,  the day you left I was sad.”

The sweet scent of your skin now became my uncontrollable need
The perfume your soul emits captivated me forever
Your fragrance has seized me totally leaving me absolutely helpless
Now my survival is at your grace,  please don’t turn away from me your sweet face
Proximity to you is food for my starving soul
Your love enriches me and keeps my spirit nourished
Deny me your love and I die the very next moment
Get me closer and I soar to heavenly heights.

To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with!

I am the author of my own misery, I am clinging to the hell in me, hell is my handy work.
Why I blame the personal next to mine of what is happening inside me?

Yar
                                                               

 

                                            Mhargz GV    

No comments:

Post a Comment