Monday, April 14, 2014

The feather touching your heart

                                                           


                                                                         
The tree shadowing you as I feel the fragrance of hug. Me,  the feather touching your heart as the smile dawn on horizon of your lips,   I can feel your silent presence. Me,  the day though hugging the night as you escape from lotus of my hands as morning smile at me. I will wait for the evening,  I know you will engulf me within your armed soul and beauty.


Nothing fills me now. The roar of the seas. The silence in the valleys. The nights' in the sky. The music of the breeze. All embrace me, telling me the truth, and all About YOU.

Yar
                                                              
 

                                   Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment