Saturday, May 24, 2014

I choose to adore from a distance



                                                            

Close your eyes. Relax I invite you to a trip out of the world I live in.

Every whisper, every sigh, all the love came gushing out, eyes helpless tears streamed out.

I know how much you love me, as much as I love you and each time that you think of me, I know you’ll miss me too.

Never without your love.  Tonight the music seems so loud I wish that we could lose this crowd,  Maybe it's better this way.  We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say. We could have been so good together.  We could have lived this dance forever.

I choose to love you in loneliness for in loneliness no one owns you but me. I choose to adore you from a distance for distance will shield me from a pain.

Yar 
                                                                       

                                                   Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment