Friday, May 23, 2014

Understand my silence, my love.

                                                                


Once I stopped hating and fearing my addiction, I found the courage and the power within me to finally commence my recovery. Now my addiction is my love,  my darling.

A magical spell in the silent moon ray I've found eternity guiding me to a path I've never knew filed with aroma of love.  O'Beloved I've found my words are wordless when it comes to the magical silent spell of your heart, my darling

I have built my whole world around her. I made her my moon, the center of my universe. But in her world I am just a speck of a stardust. I am and will always be just a stranger to her. While she will always be the queen for me. I don't speak her language. And she doesn't understand my silence.

Yar 
                                                                   
                                          
                                            Mhargz GV  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment