Friday, May 23, 2014

My divine LOVE



                                                           


I love you. I want to give you everything you want. I know my love, my heart ... I know you love is my heart, I want to give you love, understand!

Heart is missing the real terms of meeting one another darling , Only God has the moments written when and how!

I breathed in your healing force that immediately restored the inner turbulence of my humanness. 

I sat on your gleaming sand that transcended my debilitating anguish and reinforced my hope and ambition.

Oh beautiful and ferocious force, whose existence mirrors the beauty and power of our Creator, we are ONE. The divine that is you, also exists within me.

Yar
                                                             


                                   Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment