Friday, May 23, 2014

Speechless I became breathless, my love.

                                                                  


 
If we bring love feelings to the level of addiction then nothing better than that. Problem is not that we fall in love,  but problem is that we do not want to rise to that level in the love from where no one can pull us down. We need to get totally involved in those feelings and if we can do so, we'll definitely enjoy this addiction, this moment and this passion.
                                                               


Your music of whispers,
The warmth of your breath   
Your moist eyes piercing mine,
Your waves of hair enclosing me
The engulfing fragrance of yours,
Took me away from me
The entwined petals of your lips suckling nectar of love
Speechless I became breathless.

Yar
                                                                   

                                                   Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment