Saturday, May 24, 2014

Uncontrollable love



                                                                                     


 IT IS UNCONTROLLABLE LOVE!!

In your lips, drank your wishes.  In your body, I woke up your senses.  In the heart saw the magic of love flow in such a way, that's how love became unmanageable. No more slow without realizing, it takes possession of an intense way. Unexplainable that only poets sing their words. Write in silence this sweet tune as an anthem, in the voice of all the angels,  in your arms, absorbed your affection in a way that even I don't know or understand.  Felt the heart throb screaming your name, when I looked into your eyes and I loved you.

Choosing Joy at all times ~ Mind over matter.

Back and forth across the sea, I have chased so many dreams.  But I have never felt the grace that I have felt in your embrace.  Oh I was tired and I was cold, yeah with a hunger in my soul,  When it almost seemed too much I see your face and sense the grace and feel the magic in your touch.  Miss you darling.

Yar
                                                                

                                                        Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment