Saturday, May 24, 2014

I don't need to see you, to love you!



                                                             


I don’t need to see you to love you.  I only need to know you’re there;  I don’t need to feel you to have you touch my heart,  I only need to know you care.  I don’t need to look into your eyes to believe that this is real,  I only need to understand what you think and feel.  Love, it is a feeling that can’t be seen and though, I would love to have you here to hold.  Just by having you in my life I have everything I Love You.

Disappear as a dewdrop and become the ocean, but you will have to pass through the door of love.

Life is made up of moments.  Moments create days, days create months, months create years, years create life. Lose the moment and you lose life!

Love is always great darling.

Then why at cross road, cover the distance and be with me.

She penned his dreams,  he sketched her thoughts, without vision a painting is nothing. If you do not fill the emotions with true colors.

“Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.”

I am tired, beloved, of chafing my heart against the want of you; of squeezing it into little ink drops, and posting it. And I scald alone, here, under the fire of the great moon.

Notice how much you want.  That in every smile hidden behind the screen,  there's a warmth of pleasure , anxiety of love. A caring wanting ,  a soul singing. If you can for a moment be in me,  notice how you belong.  Only for you my heart opens.  Even in this heat, it cools.  In silence you feel.  In the words,  welcome you, your kisses, my desires.  If you could briefly be in me. Carrying me in space being in constant time taking me  in your arms. Loving you without fatigue,  love you darling.

IF YOU CAN FOR A MOMENT BE IN ME.

Yar
                                                                         

                                                     Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment