Saturday, May 31, 2014

You are always in my heart, my love.



                                                           


Why did the shadow always seek the soul, the river forever into the sea did flow? Bond so boundless yet, binding never, love so fathomless delighting in other. I gazed then into eyes of my love.

To walk this street without you.  I hate being on my own.  So many souls around you but it never feels like home.

Between you and me! Is there anything like this.  A peace, a serenity in our souls Something I can't explain, I just feel inside the chest.  A communion blessing our hearts so sublime, so deliberate and beautiful! So our we could live in silence, among the stars as time seemed to pass slow and calm while the angel that prophesied our love.

Yar
                                                     

                                               Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment