Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Don't miss me, I am there to blanket you



                                                              


I walk on this path alone.  A path simmering with fire of memories, good and bad.  The open sky smiles at me saying it is also alone.

O beloved, do not miss me I am always there to blanket you in the rosy bed and to warm your soul.

When it seems like the world is against you, remember that God is behind your every positive loving thought.

Togetherness…. ‘twas dark, beyond the clouds a glimmer of hope, no easy path yet, traversed by all, cobbles and stones dotted with flowers, flowers I caressed ‘twas courage my own, in its beauty lay kindness worked miracles its own, life a journey could you wander alone?

Life allows us to be reborn in each dawn. Every morning there is a fresh start, a new opportunity to forgive, a new opportunity to not hurt, a new appreciation for dawn with life, a real possibility to evolve, to hit, to fight for what makes our lives find meaning and joy. A New Time ... A new miracle!

Yar
                                                             

                                                   Mhargz GV  

No comments:

Post a Comment