Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Drenched in the rain of your love.



                                                       


My eyes kissed the beauty of your presence, while gazing at you, 

my heart ablazes in the warmth of your body. 

The vision of my last night that I dreamed has appear in front of me! 

You kiss my thirty lips and shower your sweetness!

Let my lips be drenched in the rain of your love.

I love the fragrance of your body,  it mesmerize me.

Let me lay down in the arms of earth and hold you close to my chest.

Let us feel this very moment of life! 

See how two hearts beat in one rhythm that create of music in this whole existence.

Hide me in your arms  and let me emerge into your being!

Yar
                                                                     

                                            Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment