Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I don't know how much but I know I love you.



                                                                 


The biggest obstacle in our lives are the barriers which our mind creates. Not the one which comes as surprised events regularly.

Time and time again we know the design of ourselves will show itself at the appointed proper space and mirror heaven's wish and place now,  it’s simply a verse to a rhyme as we find ourselves watching time.

Your soft sigh lap dance skin free,  they echo deep as light shines in me like a fantastic glow that just spreads it races from your toes up to your head!
That sensual smile that shows desire sparks up my whole being sets me on fire. Yes,  your soft sighs, lap dance,  skin free,  they echo so deep as light shines in me!

It is you my love, lovers a place where pleasure reborn in every touch,  in every kiss, every exchange,  I feel you darling.

I don't know much but I know I love you.

Yar
                                                       
                                                             

                                                  Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment