Sunday, June 8, 2014

I need you now, my love.



                                                        


I am not going to let this golden chance slip through my fingers.   It’s not much,  but it is a beginning and the space between us has already gotten smaller.  Maybe this time I will be strong enough to build a bridge between  friends.

You are always there for me,  whether I wanted you to be or not.  Thank you.

There’s no getting rid of me now -  you’re stuck with me because I love you.

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.

Strive to have friends,  for life without friends is like life on a desert island.

To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune;  to keep them is a blessing.
                                                       


I Need You Now

My friend,  I need you now –
Please take me by the hand.
Stand by me in my hour of need,
Take time to understand.

Take my hand,  dear friend,
And lead me from this place.
Chase away my doubts and fears,
Wipe the tears from off my face.

Friend,  I cannot stand alone,
I need your hand to hold,
The warmth of your gentle touch
In my world that’s grown so cold.

Please be a friend to me
And hold me day by day.
Because with your loving hand in mine,
I know we’ll find the way.

Becky Tucker
                                                                


Hold a friend’s hand through times of trial,
Let her find love through a hug and a smile;
But also know when it is time to let go –
For each and every one of us must learn to grow.

Sharon A. Heilbrunn
                                                                      


Lesson learned.  Things change,  people change and it doesn’t mean you forget the past or try to cover it up.  It simply means that you move on,  and treasure all the memories.

“You’re my friend,  but we just don’t fight enough to be best friends.”

The light of your love tells me you are always there.

“Remember with a smile.”  I will always be here for you,  no matter what.
                                                          

                                                Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment