Sunday, June 8, 2014

Am a different person without you, my love.



                                                         


All the times you made me feel strong and needed and special.  You have helped shaped my life.  I would become a different person without you.

Reserve your special place under the sun.   Change your life and meet your beautiful future.   It is a matter of attitude.

Wake up with a smile and share it all around the world.   Remember,  smile is a universal language.

Sometimes my mind drifts back to the sweet dream of my love and I am haunted by the images of the smile I used to love.

Every time you touched my face and say you loved me with warmth  that I could not help believing.

From the first that we loved,  you dominated my thoughts.

When you love someone,  you always miss them in every situation.
                                                          

                                                            Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment