Friday, June 20, 2014

The nest of love



                                                                 


The nest of my Love 

The nest of my love is a castle I built it up with sand particles,  one by one, of heart beats. 

Rooms lighted with golden rays of a sun that shines most of the days.

Roses petals on my bed of the garden, where jasmine shade it's
fragrance and the tempting wed

Fragile, they said why would I care the wind will break so be aware

We are ready expect the blow when harm is done no hugs no dreams. 

No tear flow soul will hide the hurt side.

Cause the castle is made of sand of dreams nothing with glow.

Yar 
                                                    
                                                      Mhargz GV         

No comments:

Post a Comment