Friday, June 20, 2014

But where is your face, darling?



                                                          


Started thawing like chocolate on other's senses,  very delicate dissolved they in other's figure,  feeling latter's lovable texture!

Rhythm was dawdling and divine for peeling second skins genuine and to melt the next with tongue for galloping without any intrigue!

Squeezing out cream from inside,  chewed they sweet outer delicate taste buds became too syrupy as they finished rhythm of ecstasy!
                                                                    


I find your charming beauty when I look at the night sky and the moon calls me with smiling face. But where is your face darling?!

I smell your sweet fragrance when I walk in the morning along the garden of Jasmine.                            
                                                                 


I prefer things that touch the heart first. My eyes sometimes get it wrong sometimes. Give first place to the heart and its swirl of emotions and sensations. Touch the heart, arrives in soul and soon all the rest if the same contagious feeling. I don't know if it's right, but it's good. Feel the heart beat faster, your palms sweat and your eyes set at one point waiting for a surprise. Live at heart and will always have reciprocity, but always leads us to live unforgettable moments.

Yar
                                                                        
                                                             Mhargz GV         





No comments:

Post a Comment