Sunday, June 8, 2014

You are me and I am you, my love.



                                                       


But I love you.  Doesn’t it mean anything to you that I love you?

Now,  more than ever,  I ache for the comfort of your arms and for the reassurance of your warm presence.   But it’s not possible,  for the trust is gone and our love has been scarred.

Love you darling.  Hope these words would lead us to a place of magic on the path of our relationship.

It’s not that my love for you has been taken away,  it’s just that I know my heart can never again feel bigger than my whole body when I am with you.

The pain in my heart feels too strong to endure and I have to stop myself from calling after you.

I know that I have done the right thing,  I know that I am strong,  although at this moment I feel anything but strong.

I wonder how I can possibly go on when it feels like half of me is missing.   And so I wait,  I wait for time to heal the pain and raise me to my feet once again -  so that I can start a new path,  my own path, the one that will make me whole again.
                                                              


Understand  that people have a choice as to which they want to be.  To laugh or to cry but we have both.  Choose to love and cherish it.

I’m nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary.  Nothing has happened to me my whole life that hasn’t  happened to nearly everybody else on this planet.  Except that I met YOU.

You are me and I am you.  Wherever you are,  you know that.  I’m breathing your breath and dreaming your dreams,  and when I write now,  I write an extra words for You.
                                                         

                                                         Mhargz GV 

No comments:

Post a Comment