Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Speak from the heart with conviction when you say I LOVE YOU.

                                                           

“ Any person can say that they love you.   Only a few will actually prove it”,  one of my shared posts.

Kumar Satish, a friend,  commented " Now a days love word become very ordinary and lost their true meaning" and I pondered on it . Further,  Lucy Dias commented,   “Anyone can say I love you and anyone can do stuff to prove they love the other, but true love will always be felt by the others heart regardless of what it's done and said.”

In Social Media,  Facebook for one,  you can read comments like “I love you”  with matching heart icon or “I miss you” with a sad face. I commented before that missing is part of loving, and a friend rejoined,  what in particular do you miss?  The personality or the persona or what?  I replied,  I miss the interaction between friends. He replied,  there is no missing … it is just missing the missingness.  There is nothing to miss because missing is nothing.

I for one seldom utter I love you or I miss you,  unless otherwise I truly feel it.  It would be unfair to say I love you or I miss you when you don’t believe in it or you don’t really feel it at the moment.   If you say those words without meaning,  then you are just fooling yourself or the other person.  Say what you mean or mean what you say.  Listen to your heart,  speak from the heart with conviction.  As I have said to one of my subordinates before,  you have to believe in your product before you go out and market those pre-need plans.
                                                                    

In one of my comments l wrote,  I LOVE YOU becomes a lip service.  You utter it without the true sense of the word.  Maybe it is the in thing or the norm or the standard or just a sense of belonging,  but it should never be written or uttered or spoken if and when,  you don’t really feel it.  Honesty is still the best policy.

In some of my quotes posted,  I once used as signature “Love and Smile”,  “Because I love you”, or “Smile somebody loves you”.  But those signatures goes to any places,  any person or group of people you don’t even know .  Yes,  they are your followers,  but do you really love them?  Yes there are different kinds of love,  but still it appears as a lip service or just the heck of it or just to put an impact or effect on your post.  Is it really necessary?  Is it becoming of you?  Eventually,  I went back to “heart to heart” because I believe it has more meaning and the truth.  I think the message comes from my heart to the hearts of people out there.  You are not fooling anyone nor you are playing with feelings and emotions.  There is no sense of guilt there.

Yes,  saying I LOVE YOU sometimes becomes ordinary,  no meaning even if your intention is to spread love,  but some will never feel its impact.  And yes,  true love will be felt,  whatever you say or do.  It depends upon the heart, mind and soul,  it depends upon the perspective/feelings of the giver and the receiver of I LOVE YOU.  If you hear it back,  consider it a bonus or a gift or a miracle, then cherish it.

When was the last time I said I LOVE YOU?

A buzzing insight from a buzzing heart.
                                                   
                                                  Mhargz GV   

No comments:

Post a Comment