Thursday, August 28, 2014

An expression of LOVE



                                                                        


An expression of love

Love can’t be define,  it can only be felt.  We give meaning to it.
There are times in our lives that we fall in love.  It is but proper to let go of our feelings,  share it to unload and simply let go,  let it flow like a river and merge towards the ocean.  Just feel the moment and whatever hurt,  pain, sadness or loneliness that we feel,  just write it on paper and you will feel better.
                                                            


Unbearable moments of love

I think of you my love
I think of you everyday
These eyes full of tears
Because you have forsaken your promises.

It could have been better if I never loved you
My heart was full of fun and never been lonely
Especially if I was alone in lonesome nights
My eyes cried with tears my love.

You said you love me,  need me and want me.
You said you care and long for my kisses.
You said I am your world,   life,   heartbeat and destiny
You said you will never, ever and a thousands of never let go of my hands.

But where are you my love?
Promises,  promises and more promises.
Excuses or alibis and  reasons beyond imagination.
You left me all alone a broken hearted.

Separation is unbearable.
Distance is unimaginable.
Time,  space  and distance grow deeper and wider.
Love,  darling,  honey,  sweetheart and heartbeat now lost its  meaning.

Until we meet again love, 
In another world
In another form or style
But love never leaves,  it comes back in another form.
                                                         

                                                   Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment