Saturday, August 30, 2014

The missing syndrome haunts badly



                                                             


The Missing Syndrome

Missing someone is part of loving.  Sometimes we stifle our feelings and just crawl at the corner and cry all alone.  We miss someone to the maximum level yet we think and feel,  our missing is just being taken for granted and not properly addressed by person we love.  It huts,  it makes us cry,  and most of we experience the pain in silence and in darkness.  Need some place to hide or hybernate.

If you miss someone,  by all means,  express it fully.  Let the person you miss know your innermost feelings.  The person deserves to know what you feel and how you feel.  Who knows the feelings is mutual and the other person will find ways and means to communicate,  to talk or simple keep in touch by hook or by crook.  So express what you feel,  share it with someone you love,  and both work together to address the issue.  There is a short messaging system (SMS) or just dial to connect,  knock on the door,  or tap the window pane,  or send an email or whatever to keep in touch.  The best solution is simply call the person,  if you miss,  then call.
                                                                    


Sharing some of the sentiments of lovers:

You said you love me. You said you miss me. You said I am your world, but you don't show it. This missing syndrome is haunting me.

Sleepless nights just thinking of you. Wondering where you are!
I need you my love, more than you ever know. You might not be here, but I feel your touch, see your smile, hear the beatings of your heart.

I was born to find you and love only you. I wonder what you are doing now,  I wonder where you are?   I miss you my love, so deeply.

I wonder why you are silent these days.   Makes me wonder if you miss me,  the way  I do.  I need you more than ever but where are you?

That moment when I asked you,  “why do you miss me?”  You just smiled and said,  “because I love you.”   I love you in style,  you are my rainbow,  my moonlight.

A real friend never buy  love,  friendship or company.  Never ask for a compromise of your precious time or moment.  Never to appear In pity or loneliness just to gain attention.  A true friend just maintain a comfortable distance because friends will always be there in real time.  Never promise if you can’t deliver it  nor ask a promise or favor for something else.  Give some space,  never demand for your space.

Never ever beg for companionship from friends just because you are alone.  Friends knows the perfect time to keep in touch because for all you know , they are just around the corner keeping an eye on your welfare.

Music to my ears every time you say you love me. Show that you  love me,  show that you care forever more.   Honestly,  I care for only you.

Every time I feel lonely,  wish you were here. You can run away from me,  but not from my love. 

Sometimes there is madness in love.  Sometimes love drives you crazy when you miss your love.  But missing you is part of loving you.   “Call me,  maybe it’s late but just call me.”

Just thinking of you makes me quiver.   You’ve got style  you’ve got passion that is why I love you. You said you love me.   You said you miss me.   You said you can’t live without me.  But why oh why,   I still miss you,  missing you as deep as the ocean.  My love,  I prayed towards heaven for your well-being and safety because I need you more than ever.   I want you safe for me,  because I am yours and you are mine.  Kisses!

Sometimes silence is really the best answer.

                                                      
                                                    Mhargz GV       




No comments:

Post a Comment