Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The art of loving from a distance

                                          

There is love,  freedom in aloneness

Heart of a poet.

He came out of nowhere just like a butterfly that suddenly alighted on a purple flower,  a beautiful butterfly in pink armed  with beautiful words and meanings.  Those words that tickles the imagination,  puts smile in every face,  touches the ego,  transforms your being.  Those words from his lips,  fingers and from his heart.  Words that slumber and suddenly awaken the  universe.  Words that became his world.  A butterfly in pink,  alighted on green leaves and never stops from loving the world of fashion.  The garden of women and fashion means his world,  dream and ambition.

I saw you in your struggle for self at a very young age.  Those moments in the streets trying to survive.  I heard your sighs,  saw your tears  and felt your agony.  I felt your hunger almost for everything and fears of the unknown.  Your fear of those moments of aloneness,  away from your family and friends. Your fear of the future coupled with traumatic experience and never in your wildest dream of going back.  It was a point of no return because of the hurt, pain, fear, agony and hunger.  But your armor of hope and strength of survival of the fittest made you a man of fashion,  who you are,  what you are and with whom you are today.  You did it with passion, vision, goals and ambitions. You did it with love.  I knew it because I was there with you all along your journey in life.  I felt the pain, everything you went through because your world was my world.  Your experience was my experience and your joy was my joy.  You survived the test of time as I survived it with you. 

You are now in deep silence of being.  You are now far yet so near. Your deafening silence embraces my being, strangles my moment and triggers my agony of waiting.  I said it was an agony of waiting but you called it a phenomena,  a joy,  a happiness,  a kind of feeling if you wait for your beloved, your heart,  and  your being of togetherness.
                                             

The joy of loving from a different world,   feelings that you never felt before,  the agony of waiting  or waiting syndrome or a phenomena.  Whatever you call it,  whatever you think of it,  whatever you see of it through your lenses, it is one of a kind,  beyond compare,  beyond imagination,  beyond time,  space and distance.  I see it in my new eyes,  my colored glasses,   my new world,   my magical world of wonders.  I see it in my imagination because it is powerful and full of energy.

Silence is the language of my heart,  mind and soul.  Silence is the ultimate  language of love.  Love is silence,  a total madness of silence.  Silence is our world and moment of togetherness.  You are my silent love.

A buzzing heart loving from a distance.
                                                                    

  Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment