Sunday, September 28, 2014

In my dream, I am in a different world with you.



                                                                                     

Beautiful words or beautiful phrases from a beloved,  makes your day.

It’s the realization of one who loves you at best!



It started when the lover make you feel the meaning of love.



Smiling is the best tonic of world ,  it provides good health!



It’s all in the silence of soul you can find the emerald stone of love.
Stop searching,  no more it’s closer than veins hidden in the precious heartbeats.



In my dreams ,  I am in a different world.   I take you in my arms .  I kiss you every moment.

Yar
                                                                             

   Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment