Monday, September 29, 2014

Forever Love



                                                                    


"You skimmed my heart with your touch of love

You churned my soul with your plays of life

Till I met you, I was an empty vessel

Wandering in these lands of sands

Seeking for a drop of pebble

Pebble of love to my thirsty heart

Your touch of love a magic wand

On my lakes of sorrows on my depths of wounds

Your love filled gestures life's wondrous ways

Soothes my soul fills my heart

You filled my voids you emptied my sorrows

I love you dear for what you are

For what you made me you are my

FOREVER LOVE"

Yar
                                                                     

                                             Mhargz GV       


No comments:

Post a Comment