Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Love is YOU and ME



                                                 


I just want someone to stay in my life so that I don’t have to say another  “good bye ”.

Think of all the beauty around  you and still be happy.

When I want to smile I know exactly what to do.  I just close my eyes and think of you.
                                                           


What about my heart? 

I said,  open it and you will find your silent tears kept inside

What about my eyes? I said,  they became blind just to worship the beauty of your eyes.

What about my soul? I said,  I've gave them wings to fly above the clouds to touch infinite skies 

What about my mind? I smiled... erase what was and what's going to be and feel the flaming passion of her love.

Love is you and me.

J Yar
                                                                      

                                                      Mhargz GV       

No comments:

Post a Comment